As a Senior Marketing Specialist at our company, you will:
-Plan and oversee the implementation of marketing plans, projects, materials, and initiatives
-QA marketing deliverables to ensure they align with our brand’s goals and objectives and are up to standard
-Monitor and measure campaign performance data, manage and maintain program updates, and interpret analytics to identify areas for improvement
-Coordinate updates and postings to the company website to ensure all content is properly organized and regularly published and review and flag outdated content
-Assist in generating reports that measure the efficiency of marketing strategies and help the internal teams gain an understanding of the industry, customers, and products
-Manage the marketing content calendar
-Create Social Media Ad campaigns (from planning to campaign objective and budgeting to ad formats ) and Execute campaigns across a variety of platforms
– Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
– Enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers by evaluating competitor’s Digital Marketing Strategies
Main Job Requirements: _
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Digital media, or a relevant field.
• +4 years of experience in the Marketing field.
• Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function.
• Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
• Very Good knowledge of digital ad platforms.
• Excellent command of English
• Experience in the implementation of data and analytics strategies.
• Experience in media planning and buying, lead generation, and acquisition strategies